Friday, September 24, 2010

Yoga Journal Conference

Welcomed by an amazing rainbow...we arrived in Estes Park early this morning.  I have to say it's been an amazing trip so far...& when I say amazing I'm referring to a first class upgrade on our direct flight from green bay to denver, a free checked bag, and meeting many wonderful people.

I am just thrilled to be here.  The facility is beautiful and each view is more breathtaking than the one before.  Travel went wonderful thanks to the new display items my dad helped me with (the entire display fit into one suitcase).

Here's a little look at our booth.  We have great natural light & and amazing mountain view :-)  The new displays are so much fun....especially paired with a the Peruvian alter cloth.  Peru has been a wonderful theme this weekend....and I'll add more about that later...but the little tease is stones & amazing woven belts & bags.

No comments: