Friday, July 2, 2010

Mother Earth...My Teacher, My Friend

So I´ve been in Peru for a week now and with all that has been experienced...I feel as though I´ve been here so much longer.  Each day is met with an opportunity to open my heart deeper, to create a new relationship with Pachamama, with the mountains, and with all of creation.  I wish I could put this experience into words, but the words are just not there....and what I feel must be left with experience.

In one of Alberto´s talks, he discussed the the known, the unknown, and the unknowable...and it is the unknowable that can be accessed only through experience.  Here in this deeply sacred and connected land, I find the unknowable present in so many ways.  I find my heart expanding in directions and ways I never expected.

Moray, the neusta, the belly of the Mother is an amazing site.  Not only is it visually appealing, but it is a place that so deeply connects me to the rhythms and heartbeat of Mother Earth.  

As I develop a new relationship with the earth, with the mountains and all of creation I am meeting and connecting with so many amazing people...each beautiful mirrors for the perfection of Mother Earth.  It seems that every day presents an opportunity for me to experience life more intimately...it is my desire to recognize that opportunity every day...and to live each moment in the deepest munay!

No comments: